Monday, April 5, 2010

Be in the moment

So far my blog posts have been so boring. No photos or anything...I guess I need to amp it up! :) Maybe....

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, a blessed Easter celebration. No matter what you did, whether you got to be with family and friends or even if you were a million miles away in another country (son!). God is with us wherever we are and whatever we are doing. He wants to bring us joy in EVERY circumstance, every day, every moment.

I pray your week is wonderful in every way.
That you "make it great".
That you look up to the sky and enjoy the beautiful cloud formations, feel the breeze against your face.
That you stop and smell the roses, literally! I will do this even at the grocery store, walking by the floral section I will lean over and take in the fresh, sweet aroma of whatever flowers are on display.
I hope you SMILE! :) When you walk past a stranger, smile at them. When you are at home brushing past your loved ones, smile at them!! It definitely brightens the day in the smallest way!
Look into the eyes of the ones you are with. Really, truly listen to what they are saying. Be interested.
Appreciate the moment you are in. BE in that moment, not worrying about the next one...or the next day for that matter!

I pray your week is full of precious moments!!!

Blessings!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment