Monday, January 17, 2011

Restoring My Soul

So far 2011 has been a wonderful time of GrOwing forward in hopes of becoming a better ME!

I am in the midst of some SOUL RESTORATION at Brave Girls
WOW, it is amazing!!

We all get caught up in life and the demands it makes on us and we get a little LOST in the shuffle. We lose a part of us that yearns to be heard, to be known. It is vitally important that we restore that part of our soul because God put us here on this earth, each one of us, for reasons HE has in mind.
It is up to YOU to be who He created you to be so that you are doing YOUR part in making this world a better place. There never will be another one just like you. It is up to you to be and do all that you can while you are here on earth.

I talked last time about a lot of RE words and this time I am talking about GrOwing
(I write it like that because to me it means I am GOing forward and GROWing along the way...).

If you put the two together you have REGROW..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Sounds like a pretty good plan of action to me!!!

So, here's to REGROWING in 2011. I pray that you will re-grow all the things in your life that have gone dormant and been crushed and trampled.
We have so much to look forward to, so much to do while we can.

With much love and blessings....
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of Regrowing what we once thought would never grow again. Great post. I'm enjoying all that I am also learning in the Brave Girl Soul Restoration class.

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete