Friday, June 24, 2011

Summertime & Standing Strong!

Last week was one of the best weeks everrrrr!!!

My little family all came home to the "nest" for a little Family Staycation.

We swam, & played & laughed & snuggled & read books & watched old movies & went to the park & colored & danced & played games & took naps (the kids - not the adults so much, that's when we had a chance to visit!)
What fun it was to fill our hearts and our home with so much love, laughter and memories that shall last us forever.
I love how my grandchildren have the sweetest cousin bonds, and how much fun they have and how much they enjoy being at Mimi & Papas!!!
I LOVE BEING MIMI!!!

I also love how much I enjoy being around my adult kiddos! They are so amazing!!!

As a family we have been through plenty of ups and downs in life and this past year and a half has been one of those times that we were tried and stretched and I am so thankful that we have held on to one another with a fierce grip!

The enemy is out to steal, kill and destroy! He is on the prowl at all times. To think you are immune to such attacks is only fooling yourself and leaving yourself vulnerable. Each and every day we must put on our armor and be prepared for the war that wages for our very souls and for our marriages and families.

"The thief does not come except to steal and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
John 10:10

I am so thankful that I have the promise of LIFE and LIFE ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!
God is so good!!!!

My hope for you is that you are enjoying the life that God has intended for you and that you stay ever alert to the tricks of the enemy.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment