Sunday, April 27, 2014

Life Is Tough...But...God is good!!!!

It's been a trying time. A trying time indeed.
More things have happened in a short period of time than usually happens in a long stretch of time.


God has been faithful through it all.
It has not been easy.
The days have been tough.
But never, EvER has hope been lost!


I am so thankful for the faith in God that lies in the center of my being. It has not been there my whole life, but once I accepted Christ at the age of 23 (ish) He has made Himself real to me in every way, every day. Praise God for His presence!
 Praise God for GOD!!!!


Life is tough people! I know I don't have to tell you that!
Can you recognize His presence amidst the chaos and confusion? Are you able to hold on to the lifeline of a God who will never leave you nor forsake you!?


That is all we have my friend....HE is all we have!!!!!


Hebrews 13:5 says "I will never leave you nor abandon you!"


That is the lifeline we hold on to as the rest of the world and life threatens to fall down upon us! As we find ourselves being swallowed up by the huge pit of quicksand that longs to over take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment