Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life Is Good

Ahhh, some days you can just FEEL the goodness of GOD!

Nothing has to happen, nothing really changes (those pesky circumstances), but there is an air, a freshness of life that allows you to FEEL the goodness of GOD!

I know better than to live by what I feel (uhhh, not that I have perfected that yet!) but some days it feels good to FEEL GOOD!!!! Know what I mean!?

Maybe it is SPRING IN THE AIR...maybe it is having a day off....whatever it is...I like it and I shall bask in it all day long!!!!!!

"When all you have is GOD, you have ALL you need"

"God is not asking you to have your whole future figured out.
He is asking you to trust that He has your future planned."

Have a great day!!! Step outside and take a big deep breath of fresh air and send up a genuine, heartfelt thanks to GOD for all you have and all you ARE!!!!

XO

2 comments:

  1. Seriously had remind myself of this today. I've been battling migraines for the last week or more and then the dentist yesterday. My stomach is raw from the meds. Today I walked outside and just took it all in. I have so much to be thankful for in spite of the small junk that gets in the way and tries to steal my joy.

    Hope to get my outdoor pictures posted today. It's a perfect day here in Michigan!

    Thanks for sharing your heart and the reminder to give thanks in all things! As the bottom of all my emails say, "CONTENTMENT IS KNOWING GOD IS ENOUGH"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! I am a "go by your feelings" person too... and I have got to learn to live by faith... not emotion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete