Friday, April 29, 2011

An Amazing Confirmation...

When you believe in God you don't really believe in 'coincidences' because we know that nothing is out of the control of our great and sovereign God!

Nothing surprises Him!!!

So I prefer to call this a "confirmation".

I have mentioned on here before that I follow a wonderful group called BRAVE GIRLS CLUB. In fact I am an official "Brave Girl" since I have completed their online Soul Restoration course. I would HIGHLY recommend their site/classes/daily emails/art....everything!!!

Check them out at: Bravegirlsclub.com

So what is this confirmation you may be wondering?

Well this morning my daily Brave Girl email popped up and as I read itI sat up straighter thinking, seriously!?!?

THIS is EXACTLY what I have been talking about.

It is what I have been referring to for all these years since I took that lovely walk on my 39th birthday (did I tell you I am now 52!! eek!!)

So here it is for all of YOU to read.......I LOVE their messages and all the affirmations it brings to the hearts of all who read them. I KNOW you will be encouraged today as you read this.

Hmmm...maybe I shall begin the practice of bringing a "daily message."

Let me know what you think!!!

XO



Dear Perfectly Wonderful Girl,

Are you carrying an old or new burden around like a heavy bag of rocks, letting it drag you down and hold you back? Is it a belief about yourself or someone else? Is it a mistake you made? Is it something that someone else did to you than you cannot overcome?

It is time to stop shaming yourself. It is time to start treating yourself with the kind of love that you treat others with. It is time to overcome it.

You are not your past, and you are not your mistakes. You are not what others say you are and you are not your limitations, your weaknesses, or your frailties. You are not the horrible things that others have done to you. You are not you addictions or your family or your dress size or your tax return.

You are a priceless, authentic, light-filled soul. No one has ever been created just like you and no one ever will be. You are worth more than you will ever know.

It is time to see yourself this way, with unconditional love, kindness, and forgiveness. Today, let go of the shame. Let go of it. It is time.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this!
    I am positive that your "words of for day" would be absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete