Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Mere Matter of DAYS!

In only a few short days I will be launching the project I have worked on so long and hard. I am beside myself with excitement and a strange anxiousness. That anxiousness flutters from pure anxiety to a very excited apprehension.
As the time has clicked off these past few weeks I have had to trust God in a huge and powerful way. I have had to blaze a trail that I've never traveled before,  unable to find a path I could easily follow.
I am the kind of person who does not like to read instructions, but I do like someone to show me how to do something, then I get it. That is why I have so wished there was someone who could just tell me what to do, what steps to take. Since that is not the way this journey has played out, I feel certain that God is showing me and allowing me to figure it out as I go. My sweet husband keeps reminding me this is how I will learn it best.
Actually if I think about it, that is exactly what my whole story is about...sharing that which I know, what I have experienced. Why would this be any different? I am here fulfilling the mission God has set me here to do. I will always share with other women in the hopes of making their life better, enlightening, and inspiring others on their journey.
I covet your prayers as I take this bold soul step, leading other women on their soul journey. 
Much love and blessings to you!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment