Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SOUL STEPS UPDATE ~

Greetings!!!!


I am so blessed and touched by the responses to my SOUL STEPS class that will be beginning on September 30th! There is only room for 30 so I would encourage you to sign up while there are still spots available.
 If indeed the response and need is great I will add Tuesday mornings 10:00 - 11:30 am at my home here in Bakersfield. I realize it might be easier for some to attend during the day and I would love to make that available. Let me know if that is an option you would prefer.


I am excited to begin this journey of sharing what God has placed on my heart. I believe women are in desperate need of encouragement and guidance as they strive to manage a life of demands and the heaviness of the burdens they carry. It is my hearts desire to be a vessel used by God to help women GrOw forward in the life God has intended for them.
To register for SOUL STEPS, you can contact me directly via my email mimisherrylynn@yahoo.com or comment here. I will give you further instruction from there.


I am currently working out the details of an ONLINE COURSE as well.  There are several of you who have expressed an interest and I hope to make that available soon.




I want to leave you with a little excerpt from SOUL STEPS, a quote that is the basis of  the message. These are words spoken to me directly from God....


"YOU WILL NEVER BE AN EFFECTIVE ADULT,
 UNTIL YOU QUIT BEING A DEFECTIVE CHILD"

If that resonates with you, then SOUL STEPS is just what you need. If you are debating with yourself, remember that you deserve the time and investment into your spirit. When we are strong as women, wives, moms, daughters, friends, workers, etc.... we are far more effective, doing the work of the Lord. What is more important than that!?

Have a beautifully blessed day! Remember that God is your source, your power, your strength and above all He longs for you to live in that promise and victory!

 "In Him we live and move and have our being"
Acts 17:28


XO
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment