Thursday, March 26, 2015

Here's to A New Season


My life is taking on a new stage, a new chapter. Soul Steps has just wrapped up. For the first time in a very long time I am not being dictated by a calendar full of deadlines and a massive agenda. I am giving myself a couple of days to re-group, then I am going to begin a new normal. Which I have yet to see how that looks and feels.
Life is ever-changing and ever-evolving.
Part of my process right now is to create a flexible, yet steady habit to be most productive in this new season. An important part of that agenda is to post here on my blog on a regular basis. I would like to share some of the material I use in Soul Steps along with whatever else happens to come to mind.
Hopefully my new habit will include posting little snippets of inspiration here randomly and regularly.
It is my greatest desire to encourage and inspire others on this journey of life.


Philippians 1:6 says: 
 "Being confident in this,
that He who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."


That means He isn't finished with us yet and He won't be until the day we see Him face to face. Til then it is up to us to keep running the race, keep growing, keep doing the work He has called us here to do.  To keep figuring it out in each new season, one day at a time.


Here's to new seasons and Gods grace that is new every day as He grows us into the person He intends us to be.


Much love
XO
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment