Monday, May 25, 2015

A Little Piece of Heaven

112I have been slightly distracted lately. It’s not every day an angel comes down from heaven and graces your presence.
We have been blessed with a precious new grand ANGEL: Princess angel Savannah Joy arrived on May 20th. She is the firstborn to my youngest daughter.
To  say I am smitten is a huge understatement. If hearts are capable of melting, mine has done just that.
I will never cease to  be in awe of God’s amazing creation, the perfection of His handiwork never ceases to amaze me. I am pretty sure my world has shifted on it’s axis, never to be the same again.
I may get my wits about me again soon and begin blogging about pertinent topics, but for now, my head is in the clouds.

XO
Praying all is well with you!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment