Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I'm always the one asking others if they have made any new years resolutions...yesterday I was asked the question. What was sooo weird to me is that for the first time probably ever, I actually did not make any actual "resolutions" for the New year!

I haven't been able to get it out of my mind and this is what I think.........
I think maybe I resolve EVERY day to live my best life. I do my best to be always AWARE and seek GOD in every thing I see, say and do. I remain on a lifelong journey to do and BE all that I am created for. Each morning when I pray and commit my day and my life to HIM,  I am RESOLVING to live my best life and to do all those things HE would have me to do.

Sure enough I fail (that is why every morning I RE-commit!) Sure enough I feel less that successful and optimal, but sure enough.........I KEEP PRESSING ON!
His mercies are new every day and I need them!
His grace is sufficient for me........and for YOU too!!!

Did you make New Years Resolutions?
If not, it's okay....just make it a daily habit to resolve to live your best life, to doing and BEING the best YOU there is! That is what God wants!
He wants YOU to be YOU...the best you!!!!!

Here's to YOU and to a new year of daily resolving to be the BEST YOU there is!!!

XO
Love & Blessings!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment