Sunday, August 19, 2012

You are a TREASURE!!!!

You matter more than you will ever know.

God loves you more than you will ever realize.


If you can know anything today, those two things would be plenty!!

Have you really stopped to think about how valuable you are?
Do you know that God made you JUST AS YOU ARE,
with all the specific and unique talents, traits, abilities, gifts, personality.
He had a plan and a purpose for you so He created you for just that.

If you have never read it....Psalm 139 will spell it out for you.

"For you have formed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb.
 I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
 Marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well."

YOU ARE A TREASURE!!!!

There really aren't too many days that we feel like a treasure, or maybe not special at all. BUT if you stop and think about it, think about the fact that HE created you just as you are AND then He GAVE His one and ONLY son to die so you might live....
then, you might begin to grasp it.

Right now, I hope you can pause and just soak in the love of God,
 to FEEL treasured and cherished.

"For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die;
 yet perhaps for a good man someone woud even dare to die.
 But God demonstrates His own love toward us,
in that while we were still sinner,
 Christ died for us."
Romans 5:6-8

You are special
You are wonderfully unique
You are beautiful, just as God created you
You are loved
You are treasured!!!!

XO
Love & Blessings!
Sherry





2 comments:

  1. You know what sweet and beautiful lady? You are such a blessing and an encourager! I'm so thankful to know you even if it's long distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely loved this post! It reminds me of a post I did a month or so ago http://gracefullybroken1.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-14-give-yourself-pep-talk.html; it has my favorite line from the movie Bruce Almighty!! I look forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete